Monday, September 08, 2008

Top 10 Romantic Pick Up Lines

Top 10 Romantic Pick Up Lines by Joe Mathias

We know, we know - it would be a breeze to go up and talking to that beautiful woman across the room if only you knew what to say. Well here is our unscientific compilation of the top 10 romantic pick up lines, with helpful variations included.

10. "I have a confession to make. I find you incredibly attractive and..." followed by "I just had to come over here and let you know" or "I just had to introduce myself" or "I'd love to get to know you better" or "I'm finding myself having romantic feelings towards you", or something of the like.

9. "Did you hear the latest news about ___?" The caveat here is to keep it light and current. Old news will sound like a line. Heavily political or tragic topics will make you sound like a downer. Entertainment news, scandals, and gossip, however, is perfect for such a line.

8. "I just bet my friend over there $20 that you have a boyfriend. Was I right?"

7. "Do you know so-and-so? I haven't see him/her around here lately, and I was just wondering if he/she was okay." or, similarly, "Are you so-and-so's sister, because the family resemblance is striking."

6. "Wasn't that you I just saw in ___ the other day?" or "Did you used to work at ___?" or "Didn't you used to date ___?" or something of the like.

5. "Wow, that's a really nice necklace you're wearing. Do you mind my asking where you got it?" or "Wow, that's a really nice perfume you're wearing. Do you mind my asking what it is?"

4. "What are you drinking?" Then you can order the same thing for yourself and/or offer to buy her a refill when she's done.

3. "Excuse me, but I had to get a woman's opinion on this..." and then have something to ask her opinion about; possibly "Does this outfit match?" or "I just got this new haircut and I can't tell if it becomes me. What do you think?" or "What do you prefer to do on a first date, dinner and a movie or dancing?" or "Do you like ___?", etc.

2. "Are you from around here?"

And the number one pick-up line of all-time...

1. "Hi." Really. If you haven't tried it you should. It works. Big things come in little packages, and sometimes that goes for romantic pick up lines too. You'd be surprised how simple it is to get a conversation going with a woman just by starting with a simple hello.

And having said all that, regardless of what romantic pick up line you use, now what do you say once the ice is broken? Well, that's easy:

"My name is...and you are...?" followed by "Well, it's a real pleasure to meet you." And then you're off to the races.



"There's no reason you should sit there and be embarrassed about your skills with women any longer. Visit Dating Advice Secrets if you're ready to get this part of your life handled! You'll learn more about how you can meet, date and attract the type of woman you've always wanted."

Article Source: http://articles.directorygold.com

For more articles on Dating visit the DirectoryGold Article Directory

For links to sites on Dating visit the DirectoryGold Web Directory

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home